Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trying to conceive our rainbow baby!

We officially started trying to conceive in March on our third cycle, after our miscarriage. It's been a bit emotional since we have been trying because I'm just so nervous. Which I know is to be expected. I just feel like when we do get pregnant that I'm just going to be walking on egg shells the whole time and that's not what I want. So I've really been working on my faith and having a positive mind set. Just really trying to be more of a optimist. Because it really is in the hands of the Lord, and that's where I believe it should be.
We are in our third cycle of trying to conceive (ttc) and at this point we are just making sure we BD (baby dance) which means having sex, for those of you that are still learning the ttc community language. We are also using OPKs, which are ovulation predictor kits. That's all we are doing so far. Right now we are at the very end of our 2ww (two week wait) if AF (aunt flow) doesn't show in the next day or two, I will be testing. It has been really hard to hold off on testing. The last two cycles I've thought about testing a couple days before AF was due and AF has come right as I'm attempting to test or a couple hours before. So I'm trying to avoid the extra let down. 
I have been vlogging my whole journey from the very beginning on YouTube. So if you would like to get caught up on my previous ttc experience, my previous pregnancy, miscarriage, and this ttc journey through video as well. Check out my channel: MandieHeartsLife I would love the support <3






No comments:

Post a Comment