Monday, October 10, 2011

Let me bring you up to speed!

My husband and I started ttc September 2011, I stopped taking my birth control in August. AF came August 23rd and came again Sept. 13th, after that we officially started ttc. I felt overwhelmed by it all because I really didn't know what to do. That's when I started watching YouTube videos and reading blogs and searching more on the Internet. I really loved the YouTube community and it helped so much. That's when I decided I wanted to start vlogging and blogging my ttc journey and beyond. I tried the OPK's this cycle and wasn't very successful I think I started using them too early and stopped using them too soon. That's really the only thing I did, other wise I just went about it the natural way. Lots of baby dancing :)!!

Pre TTC: I went to the dentist and had x-rays done and got my teeth cleaned. 
I started taking Women's One-A-Day Prenatal with DHA and Omega 3.
I went to see my OB and talk to him about our plans to ttc. He thought everything would be just fine with us ttc and had no real concerns since we've conceived before successfully. I did have a fibroid when I was pregnant before that caused me a lot of pain. Therefore he wanted me to come back in for an ultra sound to get the measurements of it to see if it has grown or is still the same size. We are hoping it's the same size. I go in for that on Oct.14th. I will let you know how things go at that appointment.
I also started drinking a lot of water, I wasn't a very good water drinker before. I went and purchased a 24oz BPA free water bottle and drink at least three of them a day.
.

I started taking HPT's CD 22 BFN, CD 26 BFN, CD27 BFN and CD 28 AF came around 8pm which is today 10/10/11. I think I should actually count cycle day 1 as 10/11/11 because today it showed so late in the day and I don't have full flow yet.

Hope this brings you up to speed. If you have any questions for me or blog ideas for me I'd be glad to answer and do them within reason.

So today is my CD 1 of cycle # 2 TTC. I will be ordering or store buying OPK's and HPT soon, if you have suggestions of a brand that worked well for you or you know of and the price is right as well please comment and let me know. I would really appreciate that.
Hope this brings you up to speed. If you have any questions for me or blog ideas for me, I'd be glad to answer and do them within reason.

Thanks so much,

xoxo Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment