Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

Hi everyone! My name is Mandi, the purpose of me starting a blog is to track my TTC (trying to conceive) journey. Nevertheless, I have many more plans for the future of this blog. I want to not only blog about ttc, but pregnancy when it happens, my family life, life as a mother, and just life in general.

Just to get a snap shot at my life, I am a wife and a mother of three girls. This is the break down of my three daughters, there is a much longer version but I'll give you the quick version. :)

Ok, our oldest daughter is my step-daughter 13, our middle child is my niece 9, my sister passed away when my niece was 20 months old. So my husband and I stepped up and made the decision to raise her as our own. Our youngest 7, is ours together, my only biological child.

We are a very close family! We love hanging out together doing whatever, as long as we are together.


If you have questions please let me know, or if you would like me to check out your blog I would love to do so.

I am also vlogging on YouTube.com MandieHeartsLife, have a Facebook page Mandi Heart, and Twitter.com/HeartMandi
If you are ever on those sites please check me out.

Thanks for following my blog, xoxo Mandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment